When travelling to Connecticut on business, consider corporate housing in Ridgefield for a truly picturesque and peaceful stay. With our beautiful furnished apartments in Ridgefield, ideal for corporate travellers visiting the town, there really is not better option for business travel in Connecticut. With our knowledge, experience and advice on-hand to guide you through our straight forward booking process, like countless other business clients, you will doubtlessly choose to conduct all your business travel arrangements with SilverDoor Apartments following your business stay in Ridgefield.
Why choose a SilverDoor Ridgefield apartment?
SilverDoor Apartments is the leading provider of corporate serviced apartments in the world, meaning we are best placed to source you the perfect corporate housing in Ridgefield for your business trip. Our expertise of corporate travel means all of our apartments match the high standards we set on behalf of our clients – many of which are the world’s leading brands with expectations of excellence which we continue to match if not surpass. Our dedication to being the best in the business is reflected in the outstanding 4.9/5 Trustpilot score our clients have given us, along with countless glowing reviews. Some of the factors which keep these global clients using our service above all others include:
• Our expertise and service. With in-house staff trained to the highest of standards (and continually reviewed to optimise our service), we provide the personal touches that our clients truly appreciate. With dedicated account managers for all our accounts, we quickly establish friendly and professional relationships with our clients based on customer satisfaction and expedient service. Furthermore, we go out of our way to ensure all requests, as much as possible, are met and rates are negotiated on their behalf to the best possible price. We have offices across the world, allowing us to provide a 24 hour enquiry response service thanks to the time zones we cover.
• A vast portfolio. With our property partner relationships in place (aligning ourselves with the world’s leading corporate housing providers), we have a constantly growing selection of top end corporate apartments across the globe. This means that even when clients request properties in locations we don’t currently have on our books, we can use our contacts to find solutions and quickly add them to our portfolio.
To begin your business trip to Ridgefield, contact a dedicated member of our team today for an efficient, friendly and stress-free service which will immediately show you the appeal of using SilverDoor Apartments for corporate bookings.
What is a serviced apartment?
Furnished apartments in Ridgefield, or indeed anywhere else in the world, provide guests with an ultimate home from home experience. Blending the finest aspects of hotel service with the freedom and space afford by private rented accommodation, our corporate housing options offer the best of both worlds – especially to corporate travellers. Offering an experience vastly superior to staying in a hotel room or suite, serviced apartments have everything on-hand to ensure optimum convenience and comfort. Just a few of the included features which enable this level of comfort are:
• Brilliant value. With a more affordable nightly rate than hotel equivalents, serviced apartments are the natural choice for businesses wanting to ensure their staff enjoys a comfortable stay for a great price. Additional savings are passed onto the guests when longer stay bookings surpass a threshold, at which point a tax reduction is applied. This makes long stay corporate housing particularly effective for colleagues relocating and awaiting a permanent residence.
• Luxury services included. The vast majority of our furnished apartments come with additional services included in the price. In addition to housekeeping, these can include gymnasiums, swimming pools, 24 hour receptions and on-site parking. Charged services are also offered, including a concierge service, restaurants, bars, and even personal shopping.
• Private and flexible space. With designated, spacious living areas in which to cook, dine, relax and work, serviced apartments really do offer maximum flexibility – which is exactly what those in an unfamiliar city with busy schedules require. Free from restrictive hotel timetables, in a serviced apartment you can do what you like when you like, all from the comfort of your own luxury and completely private homely space.
What do I need to know about staying in Ridgefield?
Ridgefield is a 300-year old community town in Fairfield County, Connecticut. With a moderate population of around 25,000, the town has a total area of 35 square miles, and features plentiful leafy suburb area.
Though a small town, Ridgefield has its own newspaper, The Ridgefield Press, and is well serviced by various transportation options, including the local Danbury train Station, and HART buses running from Danbury and providing local routes regularly.
Being partly cloudy year round, and with warm and wet summers peaking at around 88F, the best time of year to visit Ridgefield is considered to be between June and September. Winter months are freezing, and temperatures can drop to 4F.
What else is Ridgefield known for?
The land of Ridgefield was first settled by English colonists when the land was purchased from the Chief of the Ramapo tribe in 1708. The town was the location of the Battle of Ridgefield in 1777, which was won by British forces but gained a tactical advantage for the Continental Army in the long term.