When considering a business trip to Kansas, corporate housing in Wichita should be high on your list of viable accommodation options. SilverDoor Apartments specialises in sourcing the very best serviced apartments in Wichita, and throughout the world, meaning when it comes to arranging your business trip, we have you covered. For the best results during your business trip to, having a spacious, comfortable and flexible place to call home is essential. Book a corporate serviced apartment in Wichita today with SilverDoor.
Why choose a SilverDoor Wichita apartment?
Compared with other accommodation providers, SilverDoor Apartments is miles ahead of the pack. We have years of experience specialising in sourcing corporate serviced apartments for some of the most high profile businesses in the world. Our reputation is built on trust and exemplary service which ensures out clients come back to us time and time again. SilverDoor Apartments has earned a spectacularly high number of glowing Trustpilot reviews, and we hope that you too will use our services for your future business trips, wherever in the world they take you. Our team is able to offer you exceptional benefits which other providers cannot match, such as:
• A vast and expanding portfolio. No matter your destination, we have the contacts in the business to source corporate housing suitable for you. We have already acquired over 800 cities within our portfolio of locations in which we offer serviced accommodation, and this number is growing every day. Our dedicated team can even source apartments not currently on our books, if the location you are visiting is a little more obscure than most.
• Insider knowledge and expertise. In addition to having some of the most experienced staff in the industry, we also maintain excellent relationships with our property partners, meaning we can make enquiries, and even make special arrangements if you require them, with ease. Our expertise is further grounded in our own knowledge of the apartments we feature, as we often stay in the properties ourselves in order to provide even better tailored recommendations and offer specific detail other providers simply couldn’t share.
Ready to make your Wichita corporate serviced apartment booking? Simply call one of our dedicated team members to receive a friendly, personalised service which will make the booking experience enjoyable and stress-free. Alternatively, browse our portfolio online to see the standard of excellence we offer with our selection of quality accommodation.
What is a serviced apartment?
Offering a perfectly balanced blend of hotel quality services and private rental luxury features, serviced apartments offer, quite simply, the best of both worlds. For those travelling on business, serviced accommodation is ideal because it grants you the privacy and space of a true home-from-home but also has the luxury serviced element which takes the stress and time consuming chores out of your stay, meaning you can focus on making your business trip a success. Just some of the benefits these apartments offer are:
• Privacy and flexibility. Serviced apartments are unlike hotels in that they offer truly private and peaceful living spaces which are both spacious and secluded – away from bustling corridors and busy foyers found in hotel buildings. The inclusion of separate living areas, such as sitting rooms, kitchens and bedrooms, means you always have the option to stay in and cook, entertain colleagues, work in a quiet space before an important meeting, or simply relax. The kitchen is particularly useful for keeping expenses down and living by your own schedule, uninhibited by restrictive hotel serving times.
• Value savings. Like for like, serviced apartments are far less expensive than hotels offering the same facilities and space. Indeed, few hotels offer the same amount of room unless compacted into a suite, which still won’t feature the fully fitted kitchen and other features of a serviced apartment. In addition to this value, further savings can be made when longer stays are booked, as beyond a certain duration threshold the nightly rate of apartments drops due to a tax rate reduction. This makes serviced apartments particularly worthwhile for colleagues investing in longer stays when awaiting permanent accommodation in a new city.
• A multitude of services. As with a hotel, many of our serviced apartment properties include on-site services – many of which are usually included in the price. These can include, but aren’t limited to: conference room availability, swimming pools, fitness centres, parking, cinema rooms, housekeeping and more. All of these features are completely optional, so you can utilise them as you see fit during your stay.
What do I need to know about staying in Wichita?
Wichita is the largest city in Kansas, although not its capital, with a population of almost 400,000. A famous town with much to see and learn, it is important to brush up on some key knowledge about this famous city before you embark on your business trip to Wichita.
Reaching Wichita is a straight forward process, as the city boasts two airports as well as a Greyhound Line bus service to other cities. Within the city there is a local bus service operated by Wichita Transit (which operates 5,400 trips per day). There is also a strong rail infrastructure which provides transport throughout the city.
Wichita benefits from very hot summers, with temperatures peaking at about 103F between mid-May and early October. The cold season lasts for three months, from late November to late February, during which times temperatures can drop to 10F.
What else is Wichita known for?
As well as being the origin place of White Castle and Pizza Hut, Wichita is renowned for its manufacturing sector, which accounts for over 20% of are employment. Specifically, aircraft manufacturing has long dominated Wichita’s economy. Home to a Boeing plant, Wichita has an illustrious air manufacturing history and was once known as ‘The Air Capital of the World’.