Find a career at SilverDoor Apartments

As we continue to grow, opportunities become come available to join our talented team of serviced apartment experts.

We pride ourselves on delivering the best service in our industry and having specialist in-house teams that take on responsibility rather than outsourcing work to agencies.

You can filter current opportunities by department and office location, and if there aren’t any roles currently available, you can still get in contact by emailing  matthewsedgwick@silverdoorapartments.com 

Job Opportunities

Marketing Executive - Lancaster

Location: Lancaster Office
Department: Marketing
Salary: £20,000
You’ll work across our three main brands - SilverDoor Apartments, Citybase Apartments and Central London Apartments - supporting the Marketing team to implement the marketing strategy through content writing, email marketing, social media, events, PR and general marketing administration. You will be given responsibility for your own projects, regular workload, reports to undertake and meetings to attend on behalf of the Marketing managers.

Junior Videographer

Location: London Office
Department: Marketing
Salary: £20,000-22,000 depending on experience
As Junior Videographer, you'll be filming and editing video tours of serviced apartments as well as creating marketing and promotional content for the company. You will also support the Video & Motion Graphic Designer by working on the day-to-day video content and assisting on larger projects.

HR Manager - London

Location: London Office
Department: HR & Office Management
Salary: Subject to experience
As HR Manager, you’ll oversee the HR team to deliver successful processes, improve employee relations and ensure a comprehensive HR function is provided across all SilverDoor offices. A hands-on approach is needed to ensure the delivery of a reliable HR service, working with the team to enable compliance with all legislation and best practice for all processes and policies.

Training Executive - London

Location: London Office
Department: HR & Office Management
Salary: £23,000
The main purpose of this role is to assist and support  the Training & Development Manager in the delivery of the induction programme and staff training  as required to support and enhance the learning and developmental needs of staff across all departments. You’ll support the delivery of a reliable HR service when required, working with the team in enabling compliance with all legislation and best practice for all processes and policies.

Technology System Support - London

Location: London Office
Department: Technology
Salary: £20,000
The main purpose of this role is to support the IT Systems and Security Manager with systems related tasks while providing 1st line support for all staff.

UI/UX Designer

Location: London Office
Department: Technology
Salary: Competitive
As the UI/UX Developer, you’ll complement our team of designers in the London office and primarily be spending 80% of your time focusing on UI activities such as working on the interfaces’ elements and their behaviour by producing prototypes and sketches.You’ll be spending the remaining 20% on UX activities such as information architecture, user flows, generative research and usability testing.You will report to the Digital Project Manager and your day to day work will involve liaising clo …

Client Account Support - Lancaster

Location: Lancaster Office
Department: Account Management
Salary: £17,000 - £19,400 OTE
As a Client Account Support, you’ll harness personality and knowledge to convert enquiries into bookings. With the help of a team leader, you’ll manage client accommodation requests via telephone and email and source suitable serviced apartments at competitive rates.

Client Account Support – London

Location: London Office
Department: Account Management
Salary: £22,400 per annum OTE
As a Client Account Support, you’ll harness personality and knowledge to convert enquiries into bookings. With the help of a team leader, you’ll manage client accommodation requests via telephone and email and source suitable serviced apartments at competitive rates. 

Client Account Support - APAC

Location: Singapore Office
Department: Account Management
Salary: OTE 36,900 SGD
As Client Account Support, you’ll harness the personality and knowledge to convert enquiries into bookings.With the help of a team leader, you’ll manage client accommodation requests via telephone and email and source suitable serviced apartments at competitive rates.

The SilverDoor Academy

The SilverDoor Academy provides talented young people with the perfect opportunity to take the first steps of their professional careers.

Our undergraduate placement scheme has helped to nurture future leaders of our company for over a decade.

READ MORE