For your corporate stay in the bustling metropolis that is New York City, a SilverDoor serviced apartment is the most flexible, convenient and comfortable option available. Ensuring you and your colleagues have a space to relax and recuperate between important business meetings is crucial to the success of your stay. With this in mind, our dedicated team is ready to assist you in finding serviced apartments in New York ideally suited to your business needs.
As well as an unparalleled expertise in the corporate accommodation industry, SilverDoor Apartments boasts a wide range of serviced apartments in New York City, with a focus on quality and value. Whatever your requirements, our dedicated, friendly and experienced staff will be with you every step of the way. We offer a professional and personalised service, and will ensure you find the ideal luxury serviced apartment from the range of serviced apartments NYC has to offer.
Booking with SilverDoor Apartments guarantees a host of advantages which other providers simply cannot match. We have years of experience specialising in corporate serviced apartments; as such we have a comprehensive understanding of our clients’ needs and expectations. We pride ourselves on the excellent relationships we maintain with our partners. Subsequently, we have a growing selection of corporate New York serviced apartments which we ensure meet our high standards, and those of our clients.
From recommending the best area for your business needs, to pointing you in the right direction for making your travel arrangements, our extensive knowledge of New York City means we can always assist you with an enquiry. As well as providing insider knowledge of your business trip destination, there are a number of benefits you will receive when booking with SilverDoor, such as:
• Tailored treatment. Unlike other apartment providers, we believe in forming strong relationships with our clients. When you come to us for guidance or to make a booking, we take into consideration all of your needs. Our aim is to make the booking process stress-free, straight forward and informative. With a team composed of industry experts, and offices spanning the UK, America and Asia, SilverDoor Apartments is equipped to arrange your trip no matter your destination.
• Insightful and honest. As we collate detailed reviews about our properties, we are positioned to give honest advice about a property and its suitability to you. Additionally, we stay in many of our properties over time and give first-hand accounts of a property’s surrounding area, nearby amenities and its general convenience to you.
• Eager to accommodate. If you have specific requirements we want to know about them. We are in direct contact with our partners and will go the extra mile to arrange whatever it is you need – whether you require additional sleeping arrangements or an apartment for a longer duration, we can help organise the ideal corporate housing in New York for you.
To arrange your stay at a serviced apartment in New York, simply visit our New York City page to browse the many serviced apartments New York has to offer. Alternatively, call a member of our team today. We are always happy to talk through the options available and get to know your business needs.
When planning a business trip to an unfamiliar city, looking up nearby hotels is often our first point of call. This approach often ends in frustration, with a lack of available rooms being common – especially in New York – and many hotels being far from convenient in terms of geography or service. Contrastingly, serviced apartments offer an altogether different experience. Our New York serviced apartments are designed to make life easier. Combining hotel services with the relaxation and privacy of an apartment, there is much that serviced apartments in New York have to offer:
• A personal space. Unlike a hotel room which branches off a maze of busy hallways and service elevators, furnished accommodation in New York provides a completely private and separate space. With a kitchen area as standard, you can prepare food in peace if you need to work during the evening hours. Similarly, a private living area means relaxing or socialising is easily achieved after a busy day of business appointments.
• Optional luxuries. With a serviced apartment, you have the choice of taking advantage of a host of services. Many of our apartments come with luxury features, such as a maid service, on site fitness suite, access to conference rooms, a concierge service and many more time saving luxuries.
• Exceptional value. For the features a serviced apartment includes, the relative cost compared with a hotel is very competitive. Furthermore, when booking extended stays, the nightly rate of serviced apartments reduces once a certain threshold is reached.
With a population of over 8 million, New York is a thriving city renowned for its fast paced lifestyle and towering commercial districts. There is, therefore, a lot to know about the city that never sleeps before you arrive at your New York corporate housing – from the best ways to get around to the best districts to head to for a meal with clients.
Transport in New York
Home to the famous John F. Kennedy International Airport, New York is accessible to long distance travellers via three airports, including LaGuardia Airport (which mainly handles domestic flights) and Newark International Airport. No matter which of the many serviced apartments in New York you choose, the city is connected by the Metropolitan Transportation Authority which provides an inexpensive and efficient rail and bus service to get you wherever you need to go. New York is also famous for its fleets of yellow taxi cabs, which each travel – on average – 180 miles per shift.
Eating in New York
Pizzas, hot-dogs and bagels are oft-associated with New York’s diner laden streets. Venues such as Katz’s delicatessen are major draws for tourists looking to sample a New York style pastrami sandwich. However, the city also offers hundreds of fine dining establishments – ideal for business meetings and colleague celebrations. Restaurants such as Per Se, Petite Boucherie and Nerai offer sophisticated, international cuisine in beautiful, stylish environments. When you’re not making those most of the fitted kitchens serviced apartments in New York provide, be sure to sample the local cuisine.
Weather in New York
New York has a continental climate, meaning it typically experiences hot summers and cold winters. It is worth noting that New York can be subject to extreme weather variations due to its exposed position on the Atlantic coast, with severe snow fall and plummeting temperatures not uncommon in the early months of the year.
New York City is considered a fashion capital alongside cities like London and Paris, and as such hosts a variety of high end fashion stores including: Tom Ford, Lanvin, Alexander McQueen and Valentino to name but a few. Each year New York fashion week attracts the biggest names in the industry and is a booming time for local businesses. Similarly, the streets and skyline of New York are almost always being used as filming locations for big budget blockbuster films and television shows, meaning fame is never far away in the Big Apple.
Wide open spaces
On first thought, New York conjures up images of skyscrapers and neat grids of building filled blocks. But right in the middle of Manhattan Island resides a huge green space offering a beautiful verdant escape from the stark concrete and steel of the city. Covering 3.5 square miles, Central park provides a plethora of things to see and do, from sculpture spotting to jogging – the park even has an app to help you navigate its pathways and venues.
A national economy
New York City is without doubt a global financial centre. With Wall Street, the New York Stock Exchange and NASDAQ all permanent features of the city, New York is a key trading city for both the USA and the wider Western world. Midtown Manhattan, meanwhile, is the largest central business district in the world. With key industries flourishing in the city, such as media, publishing, design and architecture, there is always business to be done in the city, resulting in an array of quality serviced apartments in New York.
Originally a Dutch owned colony with a significant part to play in the fur trade, New York was named after the Duke of York when it was conquered by the British in the 17th century. In the years since, New York has developed over time to be a hugely significant city – with its presence impacting on cultures across the world. Today the city has a remarkably mixed population – no doubt due to its key involvement in the American Revolution and, later, the American Civil War. Cementing the city’s iconic image, the Statue of Liberty was presented by France as a symbol of unity following America’s successful unionisation and the eventual abolition of slavery.
Read our New York City Guide for a rundown of the top things to do and see in the city. Explore our full portfolio for the wide range of serviced apartments New York has to offer.