Are you searching for high-quality serviced apartments in Singapore? Whether it’s for yourself, your employees or your clients, enjoy corporate accommodation that is more private, affordable and flexible than a hotel.
Located in and around the heart of the south-east Asian business powerhouse, browse our luxurious selection of Singapore city apartments and don’t hesitate to get in touch with our expert team to find the best space to suit your needs.
Why choose a
SilverDoor Singapore apartment?
SilverDoor are world-leading serviced apartment booking agents, with many years of experience in accommodating business travellers for leading companies across the globe.
Our Singapore serviced apartments will keep you right on the pulse of everything going on in the city. So, whether you want to be in the midst of the quay’s nightlife, immersed in the historical Colonia District or somewhere quieter, we can recommend the perfect place. By booking an aparthotel in Singapore with SilverDoor, both you and your business will benefit from:
· A wide range of corporate housing in Singapore to suit different trips and travel preferences: From luxurious apartments with infinity pools to modern, comfortable and clean stays in the centre, find your perfect base.
· Local expert knowledge: With our office located in the heart of the business district overlooking the river and city hall, our team has first-hand experience of both our corporate apartments and Singapore itself.
· First-class service: Trusted by our regular clients and independent reviewers alike, we provide a personalised service to match apartments to each traveller’s needs – be it for a few days or something more long-term.
What is a serviced apartment?
Our corporate apartments in Singapore combine the comfort and flexibility of a furnished apartment with the facilities and service standards of a hotel. With access to hotel-like amenities such as housekeeping and fitness spaces, as well as fully-equipped kitchens and living areas, our guests are able to focus on their work or rest and unwind.
We provide Singapore apartments for short-stay and long-term trips. Relax after a productive day in one of our many residences and enjoy a host of advantages including:
· Privacy: Cook your own meals, retire to the lounge in peace and arrange a maid service that suits you to minimise unwanted intrusions.
· Freedom: Use the space how you want to – whether that’s entertaining guests, holding meetings or heading out to restaurants.
· Space: A typical one-bed serviced apartment is around double the size of a hotel room, including separate areas for cooking, sleeping and relaxing.
· Cost savings: Enjoy free, high-speed internet and cut back on the costs of eating out. Longer stays also attract lower nightly rates making our serviced accommodation in Singapore the perfect option for extended trips or even permanent relocation.
What do I need to know about staying in Singapore?
Once you’ve chosen your business accommodation in Singapore and sorted your Singapore dollars, here are the next things worth knowing about to help you plan for your trip.
From the moment you touch down in what is one of the world’s most impressive airports, Singapore is easy and safe to get around whether travelling on your own or in a group. With most of our furnished serviced apartments in Singapore located in the centre, it will take you around an hour to travel from the airport by bus. Taxis and trains are also readily available.
The city-state boasts excellent infrastructure for business travellers, with the Singapore MRT train and bus systems connecting much of the area with reliable and air-conditioned transport. Singapore also has lots of open green spaces and low levels of traffic pollution, making walking a great option if it suits you.
The time that you visit will influence what you need to pack. Singapore has a tropical climate making it hot and humid for much of the year, with temperatures reaching their highest in June and monsoons peaking in November and January.
Singapore prides itself on its multiculturalism. Whether you’re taking clients out or fitting in a quick bite alone, the island has a cosmopolitan feel with a wide range of culinary delights to suit any taste and budget.
English is widely spoken in Singapore, making it an easy place for western business travellers to adjust to and navigate day-to-day.
What else is Singapore known for?
Singapore has shot to prominence in recent decades for business and tourism alike. Officially known as the Republic of Singapore, the country is highly urbanised and recognised as one of the four Asian tigers due to its free and developed economy.
A global business hub
It’s no surprise that more and more professionals are using our serviced apartment accommodation in Singapore. It’s one of the easiest places in the world to do business thanks to its corporate-friendly tax systems and open immigration policies. Singapore also boasts one of the busiest ports on the planet.
High quality of life
This south-east Asian business hub is also one of the best places on the continent to live. With high levels of happiness recorded among its citizens, Singapore ranks close to the top internationally for education, healthcare and government transparency.
It can take weeks to explore the city properly. If you do have spare time to see the sights, you may want to enjoy a cocktail at the top of the Marina Bay Sands hotel or enjoy a scenic walk through the Gardens by the Bay nature park.
Find out more in our Singapore City Guide.