A little bit about us…
SilverDoor Apartments is the world’s most trusted provider of serviced apartments for business travel.
We have a global collection of 200,000 apartments in 90 countries and operate across three offices in London, Lancaster and Singapore.
We take a personal approach to everything we do, and that’s what sets us apart. Our inventory of serviced apartments is carefully cultivated from relationships with over 1000 operators around the world.
We were recognised by the Business Travel Awards as the Best Serviced Apartment Provider in 2015 and 2016 and have also been named in the Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to work for. In September 2018, we were awarded Corporate Housing Provider of the Year at the APAC Expatriate and Mobility Management Awards.
Your role at SilverDoor Apartments
As Technology Systems and Security Manager, you’ll architect, implement and maintain various company systems and infrastructures across multiple offices, whilst ensuring continuous delivery of secure and reliable technology services across our offices. You’ll take ownership of the security function from a technical perspective by working with various technical teams to drive best practices.
Ideally you’ll have:
· At least 3 years' experience in managing systems and infrastructure
· A good working knowledge of security protocols and standards
· Good ITIL implementation experience
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Worked with the following technologies: Windows Server 2012, Windows 7-10 Desktop, Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, Group Policy, Office 365, VMware and AWS platforms
· Worked with Cisco firewalls and other security appliances