Are you seeking corporate housing in Shepparton, Australia? Look no further than our corporate serviced apartments in Shepparton to ensure a smooth and comfortable business trip to the city. Our corporate accommodation in Shepparton has been specifically chosen to meet the needs of our corporate clients; offering modern, luxurious and comfortable rooms with a flexible and convenient living arrangement. With a hands-on team ready to handle your enquiry and do the hard work for you, SilverDoor Apartments is equipped to make your booking experience simple, straight-forward and efficient.
Our years of experience as the leading corporate accommodation agent in the world means we have the expertise and knowhow to source the finest serviced apartments in Shepparton and throughout the world. We can provide tailored booking suggestions with negotiated rates and booking durations (both long-stay and short-stay apartment options) exclusively for our valued guests. With the best relationships with the world’s top property partners we are able to make special arrangements on behalf of our customers without issue. Some of the benefits booking with SilverDoor Apartments provides include:
· An expansive property portfolio. We have properties in over 900 locations worldwide, meaning we can always find quality serviced apartments for our clients. To ensure quality, we have a specialist team who visit locations to source new apartments for our clients – and we also stay in the apartments to ensure we can provide up to date, useful information. Furthermore, if we do not yet have a property on our books in your chosen location, we can work quickly with our partners to source new accommodation efficiently.
· Award winning service. We are renowned for our superb customer service which has won countless industry awards on an international level. Our completely in-house team are expertly trained to provide extremely efficient, personalised service; it’s the reason why we have such a high client retention rate, with some of the world’s biggest corporations using our services time and time again. You can see our Trustpilot reviews to see why our clients value and appreciate our service so much.
To begin your business trip to Shepparton, call our team today for first class service and expert care. Alternatively, explore our range of properties on our website and make your enquiries online.
A serviced apartment offers a unique combination of hotel quality services with the space and privacy of private rented accommodation. Removing the inflexibility of a hotel room, and the busy trappings of a hotel building, a serviced apartment is peaceful, private and offers maximum flexibility to our corporate clients. They offer the best of both worlds in terms of first class service and home from home settings. Some of the benefits of our apartments include:
· Fantastic value. Serviced apartments offer exceptional value for money when compared with hotel suites offering similar space and features. Not only is there a saving on nightly cost comparison, there are further price reductions when tax savings are applied on longer term stays – making our apartments ideal for relocating colleagues in need of temporary long-stay accommodation while awaiting a permanent residence.
· A flexible living space. With no scheduling restrictions or curfews found at hotels, a serviced apartment allows for personalised living. The homely personal space and luxurious rooms (with fully equipped kitchen) means you adhere to your own schedule entirely – which is ideal when working around busy business appointments. Each apartment offers separate areas for cooking, resting, socialising and working, meaning you can choose to stay in or eat out with ease.
· Luxury services. Many of our apartments come with included optional services included in the price (or for an additional fee), due to their location within designated apartment buildings. These can include on-site gymnasiums and swimming pools – for those who wish to maintain a fitness regime on their travels – conference rooms, parking, cinema rooms, as well as use of restaurants and bars. These services enhance the comfort of your stay and provide yet more flexible options to take advantage of after a busy day.
Located in northern Victoria, Australia, Sherpparton is low population city which comprises just over 50,000 residents and is 112 miles northeast of Melbourne.
Shepparton is connected to nearby Mooroopna by the Peter Ross-Edwards Causeway. The city itself is located at the junction of the Midland Highway and Gouldburn Valley Highway.
If flying to Melbourne, a twice daily bus service runs from the airport to Shepparton, whereas Shepparton railway station connects the city to Melbourne.
With the best weather occurring from December till March, Shepparton has hot and clear summers which can reach over 100F. Winters are cold and cloudy, with temperatures dropping to 32F. Generally as you would expect in this part of Australia, there are prolonged hot and dry periods.
What else is Shepparton known for?
Although its main industries are in agriculture, Shepparton is home to a production facility belonging to the country’s largest processor of canned fruits, SPC Ardmona. This business processes fruit from largely local suppliers. Other large manufacturers in the area include Campbells Soup and Pental. Shepparton serves as a major centre for civic services, with most of the area’s emergency response facilities based there.
Originally inhabited by the indigenous Yorta Yorta people, a permanent settlement in the former of ‘Tallygaroopna’ sheep station was established in the area in the 1840s. In 1843 the station was run by Sherbourne Sheppard, whose name would influence the city’s name. The area was officially declared a township in 1860, with the local railway reaching the town in 1880 which was followed by a more rapid expansion.