Your search returned no results.
To find the ideal serviced apartments in Heredia, Costa Rica, choose SilverDoor Apartments as your corporate accommodation provider. The leading provider of corporate serviced apartments in the world, we are well equipped with a world class team of experts ready to respond to your enquiry with detailed information and excellent value booking options for your business stay in Heredia. Simply contact us today to learn about the excellent properties on our books and the fabulous service we provide.
With 20 years of experience behind us, we have the expertise required to provide an unrivalled service to our corporate clients. Sourcing properties for business customers exclusively has equipped us with an excellent understanding of our clients’ needs – and as such both the service we offer and the properties we book are the best of the best. With exacting standards reflecting those of our clients (some being the largest corporations in the world) we ensure that our clients have a seamless booking experience with us – resulting in the vast majority of our clients using our services time and again. Some of the benefits we offer our clients are:
· First rate service. Our customer service is lauded throughout the sector, and our Trustpilot score – 4.9 – reflects the appreciation of our loyal clients. With offices across the world, we have a dedicated in-house team always on hand to take your calls and enquiries, no matter where in the world you are calling from. Our staff members have been trained to provide a diligent, helpful, efficient and friendly service right from the point of contact. If our clients aren’t 100% satisfied – neither are we. That’s why we go out of our way to cater to all requirements- arrangement special requests and negotiating rates with property owners as a matter of course.
· A growing portfolio. We offer our clients access to a vast portfolio of serviced apartments across the world. Whether you require serviced accommodation in Heredia or anywhere else, we are the best people to approach. Thanks to our excellent relationships with the world’s leading property partners, we are able to find the best possible serviced apartments in Heredia – we can even source new apartments on request in locations we don’t currently cover.
Plan your next business trip to Costa Rica today – book a serviced apartment in Heredia; call one of our professional staff members today for an efficient and personalised service.
Corporate housing, or serviced apartments, offers business travellers the ideal accommodation for all their business needs. With a private, spacious and personal living area, planning and preparing for important business in an unfamiliar location, whilst enjoying the luxuries of housekeeping and other on-site amenities, is convenient and easy. This unique blend of hotel services and private luxury space is a winning combination, and the reason why so many who use furnished accommodation on business rarely go back to hotels again. Some of the key benefits of services apartments are:
· Amazing value. Our apartments offer competitive rates than, like for like, are much better value than hotel rooms or suites. Similarly, thanks to tax cuts being passed on to guests of longer bookings; the long-term stays receive an even better nightly rate. This makes serviced apartments a very attractive option for relocating colleagues who are waiting on a permanent residence.
· Excellent services. As many serviced apartments are located in dedicated buildings, they often offer a host of on-site services and facilities which are usually included the price. These can include gyms, swimming pools, conference rooms, 24 hour reception desks, free parking, and many more. Charged optional services are also available, such as on-site bars and restaurants, shopping services and room service.
· Privacy and space. The main appeal of serviced apartments is the sheer space and private luxury furnishings they provide. With separate living areas for resting, sleeping, cooking, working and entertaining, serviced apartments allow you to live entirely to your own schedule and in the comfort of your very own home from home residence.
Ten kilometres north of Costa Rica’s capital, San Jose, Heredia is a relatively large city in the country with a population of approximately 125,000.
As with Costa Rica in general, Heredia has warm temperatures year-round which are only lessened by the high amount of cloud-cover. Rainy season is from May to October, although it is rainy year round making an umbrella or waterproof jacket essential. Temperatures average at highs of around 25C year round, and lows of 14-15C.
Formally inhabited by a native tribe – the Huetares, the area of Heredia was settled by those coming from Cartargo, and was deemed sufficient for its own parish in 1736. The town was made a city in 1824 by Juan Rafael Mora - the first President of the Republic. The city even serviced as the country’s capital for a brief period in the 1930s. Today the city, famed for its coffee, is visited by many tourists eager to sample its beans and take tours of its coffee plantations.