A corporate serviced apartment in Padua is a perfect base for your business trip to the city. Our serviced accommodation has been specially selected for corporate travellers and offers a space that is flexible and functional – meaning your stay is optimised for conducting business. As specialists in providing corporate accommodation across the globe, SilverDoor Apartments is equipped to arrange your stay in Padua.
We are leaders in the corporate accommodation industry and as such can find an apartment to meet your corporate requirements. We are professional, courteous and knowledgeable – contact us today for friendly and helpful guidance for booking your business trip to Italy.
SilverDoor Apartments has accrued years of experience in sourcing and providing the very best corporate serviced apartments around the world. We have the expertise needed to accommodate business professionals in any one of our hundreds of locations. With an impressive range of property partners, you are guaranteed to find an apartment suited to you within the SilverDoor property selection.
Booking with us provides a host of benefits which no other provider can match. Some such benefits are:
· First class service. Our team is our greatest asset and what sets us apart from the competition. Friendly, diligent and knowledgeable, SilverDoor staff members are driven by customer satisfaction. The countless outstanding reviews we have received speak volumes about our dedication to our clients.
· More properties and more choice. We have established long-lasting, strong business relationships with many of the leading property providers in the world, meaning we are only ever-growing our number of available properties across the globe.
· Expertise and experience. Whatever your requirements, our in-depth understanding of our properties and related areas and amenities means we can advise you accordingly and efficiently. From local attractions to visit on-site services tailored to you, we will ensure you have a stay optimised to you.
Are you planning a short-term or long-term business trip to Padua? Complete your planning with ease by contacting our friendly team who will find the very best serviced apartment for you and your colleagues.
The corporate serviced apartments in Padua we offer have been selected for their premium quality and suitability to business travellers. A balance of hotel luxuries and services and personal convenience, our apartments are stylish and practical, meaning you get the best of both worlds.
With a serviced aparthotel in Padua, you receive:
· Sensational savings. Like for like, serviced apartments are better valued for money when compared with hotels offering the same amenities and features. In addition, beyond a certain threshold period, serviced apartments reduce in nightly cost – meaning you are rewarded for longer stays.
· Privacy. Being completely self-contained and with a spacious interior, serviced apartments provide a superior level of privacy. With a multitude of rooms and spaces for performing different functions, from cooking to working and entertaining, you can choose when and how to make the most of your apartment.
· Luxury as standard. Serviced apartments in Padua are outfitted for an enjoyable and luxurious stay. Besides featuring beautiful décor and fixtures, many of our apartments come with additional services – from on-site gymnasiums to swimming pools and concierge services.
With its nearest airport being Marco Polo in Venice, Padua is best reached by road as there is no train station available at the airport. There are a series of buses which link with Padua – as well as sightseeing buses operating within the city. If you are considering hiring a car, be aware that the city has a Limited Traffic Zone at its centre, which is open only to those possessing a permit.
The city has active measures to help reduce traffic and emissions, such as a car-sharing service and a ‘Good Bike Padua’ scheme which is a bike-sharing service operating throughout the city 24 hours a day.
Unsurprisingly, Padua is brimming with Italian cafes and restaurants which specialise in providing quality wine and welcoming atmospheres. Since 1831 Caffe Pedrocchi has served delicious coffee, wines and pastries to Padua’s visitors and locals alike. A more youthful venue to visit is the Amsterdam café, which serves beers and cocktails in a bar with a trendy, contemporary feel.
Padua is particularly popular from June to August for its Mediterranean temperatures and clement climate. Like many Italian cities, Padua is partly cloudy year-round but is susceptible to particularly cold winters due to its exposed location.
As the capital of the province, Padua is the economic powerhouse of the area and has a population of 214,000. The city is undergoing investment and improvement in a variety of areas, from available transport to the provision of digital services. Its university continues to produce skilled workers in the region, who in turn are helping to develop the city’s infrastructure and employment levels.
Claimed by many to be the oldest city in Northern Italy, Padua was supposedly founded in 1183BC by a Trojan prince. The city has experienced many wars, and as a result, there are many fascinating historical landmarks to see. The 14th century preached St. Anthony is buried in the beautiful Basilica di Sant’Antonio, which features Romanesque, Gothic and Byzantine architecture. Padua is also home to Europe’s largest medieval hall – the Palazzo Della Ragione.
Padua’s university was founded in 1222 and was in fact where the first woman in the world graduated from a university - in 1678. The university also boasts the world’s oldest botanical garden, which was established in 1545. To this day the garden is home to many rare and exotic plants.