Planning a business trip to Colne? Look no further than our selection of corporate serviced apartments in Colne which are ideal for the business traveller. Our corporate housing in Colne and across the globe is specially selected for versatility, convenience and comfort. Rather than opting for a standard hotel which offers limited flexibility and is often expensive and restrictive, book corporate accommodation with SilverDoor Apartments and enjoy the freedom a serviced apartment provides.
As leaders in the corporate accommodation field, and with years of experience behind us, we are expertly equipped to source the best apartments and rates for our esteemed clients. We at SilverDoor Apartments have an in-depth understanding of business travel and the requirements of corporate stays – unlike other providers who cater to a wider market without a specific area of expertise in the industry. We can source properties across the world thanks to our excellent connections – and currently have available properties in over 900 cities. A few of the benefits we provide to our clients are:
· Quality customer service. We are renowned for our superb service, as evidenced by the hundreds of glowing Trustpilot reviews to our name. Our dedicated team members are assigned to each client to ensure a personalised and professional experience. We ensure a quick turn around with all enquiries, and have offices across the world to ensure we have staff available at all hours to answer any urgent queries or booking requests our customers may have.
· An ever growing portfolio. Our excellent property partner relationships enable us to continue growing our portfolio of properties across the globe. We work hard to cater to all of our clients (the vast majority of whom use our services continually), and this includes sourcing new properties to suit their needs, regardless of whether a location is currently on our books.
· Unrivalled expertise. Beyond our high standards which ensure we only select the very best properties for our customers, we also ensure we have detailed information about all of our properties and locations. We also have a ‘SilverDoor’ verified category for apartments our staff members have personally stayed in – thus allowing us to provide more details and provide even better recommendations.
Looking for a short-stay or long-stay apartment in Colne? Call our helpful team today for a personalised recommendation and professional service. Alternatively explore our currently listed properties online.
Our serviced apartments in Colne are designed to offer a true ‘home from home’ feeling to our clients. Combining the space and flexibility of a private residence and the quality services of a hotel, a serviced apartment is optimised for business travellers. When running on a busy schedule in a new location, peace of mind is essential to ensure you are able to focus on the tasks at hand. That’s where we come in – arranging your booking and taking care of the details so you can make the success of your business trip a priority. Our apartments offer many benefits, including:
· Space and privacy. Our apartments are designed to provide you with the space to live how you choose. With dedicated areas for cooking, working, relaxing and entertaining, you can truly live as if you are at home – and work to your schedule. In addition to this, serviced apartments provide more privacy and peace – as they are not located in busy and noisy hotels, but rather dedicated apartment buildings.
· Excellent value. Our serviced apartments are much better value than equivalent hotel suites, and this affordability is enhanced by a reduction in VAT after a 28 day booking period. This saving is passed on to the client, making our apartments ideal for long stays – particularly for colleagues in need to long-term temporary accommodation while awaiting a permanent residence.
A market town with a history of holding markets since the 15th century; Colne is a historic town in Lancashire, England, 25 miles north of Manchester.
Travelling to Colne is made easy by its railway station, which connects with both Preston and Blackpool and from there the rest of the UK. The town also boasts a ‘main line’ bus service with buses arriving throughout the day every few minutes in the town centre.
Subject to typical Lancashire weather, Colne has cool and cloudy summers and very long, cold and windy winters. In winter the weather can drop below -3 degrees and in summer temperatures rarely exceed 25 degrees. Needless to say, rain is a common feature in this part of the UK.
Since the sixth century Colne has passed from Northumbrian, Viking and Normal rule. As the main market town in the area since the 15th century, Colne was important in the woollen trade – and following the industrial revolution became a town of cotton manufacturing. This was furthered by the Leeds and Liverpool Canal which was finalised in 1816, and the arrival of the railway in 1848.
Colne is a popular walking destination, with nearby landscapes punctuated by beautiful hills, including the famous Pendle Hill and Boulsworth Hill which is part of Pendle’s Three Peaks Trails. Nearby villages include Wycollar, Trawden and Blacko which are popular tourist spots.