A modern, metropolitan borough set to shape the future, Newcastle has all the ingredients of success which has secured it as the prospering city that it is known as today. Gaining a reputation as one of the fastest growing cities in Northern England, it is no surprise that it has become a favoured business destination for corporate travel. Selecting one of many serviced apartments in Newcastle with SilverDoor is the best option to ensure your stay is as successful as your trip. With our extensive scope of corporate housing in Newcastle for you to choose from, the variety of facilities we have on offer are guaranteed to meet your every need as accurately as possible.
Why choose a SilverDoor Newcastle apartment?
Here at SilverDoor we pride ourselves on having the best variety of serviced apartments Newcastle has to offer. With 20 years of experience in the corporate accommodation sector, we have built up our industry knowledge and relationships to make sure we can secure the best aparthotels in Newcastle at the best possible rate, so you don’t have to. The benefits which are incorporated into your booking of one of our serviced corporate apartments in Newcastle are extensive, some of which include:
• Reliable service: our 4.9/5 Trustpilot rating and many reviews which mirror this validate how passionate we are about what we do, and how you can benefit too. In addition, you are left with the reassurance that whenever you have a query it will be met with a helpful expert from one of our five offices, whatever hour of the day.
• Quality assured: we are very proud of the portfolio we have built over time. We personally view and stay at many of the Newcastle apartments we offer, ensuring we are providing you with the best quality corporate accommodation. One of our key values is honesty, and so by being able to give first-hand accounts we are able to deliver the high-standard service with the integrity that we are known for.
To arrange your stay in a Newcastle serviced apartment, call a member of our friendly team today to discuss your options and assist in finding you some of the best serviced apartments in Newcastle which are tailored to your business needs.
What is a serviced apartment?
We offer a plethora of serviced apartments in Newcastle which are ideal for the business traveller as they are modified to meet every requirement which the corporate client may have for the duration of their stay. Below outlines the key advantages of staying in a Newcastle serviced apartment in comparison to a different type of corporate accommodation:
• Space: When travelling on a business trip, the last thing you want when arriving back after a long day is to unwind in a small, confined space where all of the facilities are cramped into one room. Instead, you will find an abundance of space available for you to luxuriate and relax in when staying in a Newcastle apartment.
• Convenient facilities: Equipped with kitchens and laundry facilities; the range of on-site amenities which we offer enable the ease of attending to all your needs in the comfort of your own apartment.
• Tailored stay durations: Ideally suited to the business traveller, we have both short and long term apartments available which can be booked for any duration of time. With many of our accommodations, rates can be adjusted in accordance with the length of time of the stay, making our rates highly competitive.
What do I need to know about staying in Newcastle?
It’s clear that you won’t be visiting Newcastle for the weather; it’s location in the North East of England means high temperatures are not common. The location is accustomed to a great deal of rainfall yearly, so make sure you pack your umbrella and waterproof. Temperatures can get as low as three degrees in winter months and as high as 19 degrees on average in the summer.
When travelling into Newcastle, Newcastle Train Station is critical for accessibility into the city. It has links to many major cities, including a direct train to London which takes on average three and a half hours to London Kings Cross. Additionally, when travelling around the city from your Newcastle serviced apartment on business there is a Metro which stops at many destinations around the city frequently.
What else is Newcastle known for?
There is more to Newcastle than its night life. For this reason, we have compiled a list to make sure you get the most out of your corporate trip to Newcastle and experience all that it truly has to offer.
Galleries and concert venues
Currently a haven for creativity, there are plenty of different venues in which to embrace the arts around Newcastle. From the Biscuit Factory to the Sage Gateshead and the BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art, there is an abundance of ways to fuel your expressive side.
A fine collection of bridges
With seven bridges spanning the River Tyne, you are spoilt for choice when observing the distinctive landscape they create. The most celebrated is the Tyne Bridge which has even been said to be the inspiration behind the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Nearby glorious sights
Many underrated spots surround Newcastle, from the beautiful countryside of Northumberland to the fantastic strip of coastline to the East of the city. With charming town villages surrounding them, they give the perfect excuse to take a trip from your serviced apartment in Newcastle and explore more of what the city has to offer.