Previously a small market town, Reading has flourished into the UK’s top area for economic success and wellbeing, as a result of factors such as employment, health, income and skills. Despite its lack of city status, Reading is the largest urban hub in England without this ranking and holds plenty of historical charm as hidden gems line its quaint streets. With easy accessibility into London due to its close proximity, this does not stop the town from having a net inward commuter flow. A clear economic hub, business travel is ripe and a Reading serviced apartment is essential to ensure you have a highly successful corporate trip.
A serviced apartment on a corporate trip away is a necessity to ensure you have all the crucial amenities that are imperative for the duration of your stay. Serviced apartments in Reading provide everything you require, just advise our booking team about your wants and needs and we will make sure we can accommodate you in an apartment tailored to these requests.
· We are set apart from our competitors due to the expert knowledge we have acquired from 20 years of experience in the business. During this time we have developed a strong understanding and presence in the industry which we use to ensure your booking with us is of the highest quality.
· We are proud of the sizeable range of apartments in our global portfolio. With over 230,000 serviced apartments in over 110 countries; we have you covered and are in the best position to find your perfect accommodation.
What is a serviced apartment?
We are certain that we have some of the best serviced apartments in Reading, including an extensive range of exemplary additional add-ons available to tailor your experience to your needs. Our vast scope of apartment offer:
· Flexibility: We expertly pick the best accommodation to ensure there is something to suit everyone, no matter the request. Our strong relationships with our property partners also ensure that any request can be accommodated, whether that is negotiated rates or a personalised cancellation policy tailored to you.
· Value for money: Opting for a Reading serviced apartment brings the added benefit of cost-saving. With many services like washing utilities and kitchen facilities available in the comfort of your accommodation, you are able to save money in an abundance of ways on your trip.
· Space: Our serviced apartments in Reading host living areas which are available for multi-purpose use, from relaxing after a busy day to meeting with business partners and colleagues. The added space allows for a more homely feel in comparison to a hotel, which is ideal for the corporate traveller.
Buses are the main form of public transport around Reading, with a multitude of stops around the town and a regular schedule. Reading Station links to both Paddington and Waterloo stations in London which allows for easy access into the capital.
Reading has an average maximum temperature in summer (July) of 22 degrees and sees an average lowest temperature of two degrees in winter (January).
There is a range of different dishes on offer in Reading, with a large number of restaurants populating the town, you have Italian, Nepalese or even Polish to choose from. The opening of the Oracle shopping centre has seen an influx of new cuisines introduced, with Greek food being one of the most recent offerings in the complex.
The scenic beauty that the Kennet and Avon Canal possesses is one which must be viewed when visiting this town. A fantastic route for exercising, cycling or running alongside this beautiful strip of water is the perfect end to a day in full of corporate meetings in Reading.
A fantastic opportunity to brush up on your history knowledge, the Reading Museum is a novel change of environment from your corporate work days. Home to a replica of the Bayeux Tapestry which could previously only be seen in France, a visit to this museum is a must for those interested in Anglo-Saxon Britain.
Reading is a premier shopping destination in the South East with unique and quirky independent shops dotted through the streets and a large shopping centre (The Oracle) filled with all the high street stores you know and love. There is something for everyone; the Oracle is also host to many eateries so a shopping day is definitely on the cards during your trip away.