New York may be the city that never sleeps, but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy a restful stay there with SilverDoor. With a handpicked range of fully furnished New York apartments available, you'll get more choice, greater control, and better value from staying in a high-quality serviced apartment than you would with a traditional hotel booking.
Packed with amenities and ideally locally around the city, a serviced apartment in New York City is the new way for businesses to visit the Big Apple. Our experts are on hand to ensure you get everything you need from your booking and assist you throughout your stay. You can find more information via our FAQs or contact us if you have a question.
Why choose a serviced apartment in New York with SilverDoor?
SilverDoor has over 20 years' experience in sourcing the best corporate housing for companies all over the globe. We understand the needs of our clients and are committed to securing you the best rates and features via our extensive property partner portfolio.
With a dedicated American office, our US team can source a broad range of serviced apartments in New York City best suited to your needs. With no properties of our own, our service is impartial, and our buying power means we can negotiate the best terms for you. Our 24-hour in-house service is led by experts in the industry, so should you need help, advice, or support at any point in your booking, simply let us know and we'll be there to help.
Here's what you get when you book serviced accommodation in New York with us:
- Quality guaranteed. We handpick our business accommodation in New York to offer the best possible short-stay solution. From on-site gym facilities to room service and reserved parking, all our corporate housing in New York is tailored around your needs.
- Top tier service. We pride ourselves on the premium quality of our service before anything else. We've got an outstanding track record of client satisfaction. Check our Trustpilot reviews to see exactly what we're about.
- Local knowledge. We've been working with New York serviced apartments and short-stay accommodation for over two decades. You can trust us to be your local guide when it comes to finding the best serviced apartments in Times Square, New York and beyond.
If you or your business require short- or long-term serviced apartments in New York, we can help. Make an enquiry or contact us today to begin your booking.
What is a serviced apartment?
While hotels are often the ‘go-to’ accommodation choice for business travel, more and more businesses are opting to use serviced apartments – with good reason.
Serviced apartments in New York (sometimes referred to as New York corporate accommodation/housing) provide you with a true ‘home-from-home’ space to enjoy on your business trip. In addition to the safety and wellbeing benefits, our serviced apartments in NYC provide (thanks to their additional space, safety, and privacy) many on-site amenities for guests to use.
In essence, everything you need is close to hand – whether it’s a gym, bar, restaurant, conference room, or parking – meaning that even newcomers to New York will feel at home as soon as they arrive. With one-, two-, and three-bedroom New York short-stay apartments available, you can accommodate your colleagues or family when relocating with ease – just call SilverDoor and we’ll get your journey started.
How to choose a serviced apartment in New York
We offer a range of corporate housing options in New York to suit every need and itinerary. When it comes to booking one of our NYC serviced apartments, here's what you need to think about.
Do you want to be in the thick of the big city action or enjoy a quieter stay out in the New York suburbs? We've got serviced apartments available all over New York City, so you can stay wherever suits.
Whatever facilities you need, be it on-site parking, a work desk, fast internet, a pool or even permission to bring a pet, you'll be able to find the serviced accommodation you need by using our search filters.
Duration of stay
Do you need a short-stay serviced apartment in New York or something for a little longer? We offer a variety of corporate accommodation in New York with differing minimum and maximum term lengths.
We use an apartment rating system for our clients so you can see which properties are the best available. We don't own any properties ourselves, which means we're impartial when it comes to finding you the best possible serviced housing in NYC.
Can I view a serviced apartment in New York before booking?
We understand that, particularly when it comes to business decisions, everything needs to be right for you. We consider our corporate apartments in New York a business investment, so if you do want to view a property before booking, you're more than welcome to do so. Simply contact a member of our team and we'll organise a viewing for you, subject to availability.
Can I amend or cancel my booking?
Because we work with a broad range of serviced apartments across NYC and with many different property managers, cancellation policies can vary from place to place. To get a full understanding of the cancellation policy relating to your chosen apartment, look at the cancellation policy tab on the apartment listing. You can confirm this policy with our team when booking, so you know exactly where you stand.
New York state key facts
- State capital: Albany
- State Population: 20.2 million
- Time Zone: EDT (UTC -4)
- Key Industries: Banking, Technology, Media, Tourism
Spanning over 54,000 square miles, New York State is only the 27th largest US state by area. Despite this, it boasts the largest US city by population in New York. In addition to New York City’s booming Wall Street and huge international appeal, the wider state has a strong economy bolstered by industries across the region.
‘Tech Valley’, found in Albany, Saratoga County, Hudson Valley, and Rensselaer County, continues to show excellent growth in high-technology and computer hardware. Similarly, the state produces a high volume of agricultural goods – and is in fact the biggest producer of cabbage in the country! SilverDoor has a vast portfolio of corporate serviced apartments in New York, so if you’re planning to visit the Empire State anytime soon, we're your best choice for finding New York corporate housing to suit you.
Things to do in New York
While it’s easy to list the staggering number of attractions in New York City, the wider state has plenty to see and do. Including:
- Niagara Falls – Niagara Falls is actually a city in New York State, but it’s best known for the incredible waterfalls at Niagara Gorge. Consisting of three separate waterfalls, this stunning natural wonder is a must when staying in New York State on business.
- Lake Placid – Continuing the water theme, Lake Placid is an appropriately peaceful lake set in a village of the same name in Essex County. As well as being a beautiful natural escape, the lake is well known for winter sports and its nearby restaurants.
- Hudson Valley – this area skirts both sides of the Hudson River between New York City and Albany in the north. Autumn is a great time to visit for the stunning foliage as it changes from summer to winter. There's also no end of hiking trails to explore and abundant fishing and watersports to enjoy on the river itself.
Transport in New York
Wherever your New York serviced apartment may be, rest assured that the state has an extensive transport network to get you where you need to be.
New York State has 11 international airports, meaning that arriving as close as possible to your destination can be easily done. New York City’s major airports, JFK, LaGuardia, and Newark, are some of the busiest in the country and will likely be used for any inter-state connection flights.
Subways and commuter railroad systems are plentiful, not least in New York City and neighbouring New Jersey. Depending on your destination, a car may or may not be your best mode of transport. However you decide to travel, we have serviced apartments in New York, wherever you may be heading.
Things to know when visiting New York
Before you arrive at one of our corporate apartments in NYC, it’s best to familiarise yourself with New York State’s culture and lifestyle so that your trip goes off without a hitch. Here's information you might find useful:
- Two New Yorks – New York State is politically divided, with ‘upstate’, more rural New York typically being home to conservatives, while New York City and other urban areas typically lean to the left. You’re more than likely, therefore, to find a mix of political opinions during your stay.
- Towering taxes – If you’re thinking of relocating to New York, be aware that property taxes are notoriously high. While they are somewhat lower in New York City, upstate property taxes are much higher – so be prepared! Having said that, property prices outside NYC are lower generally that you might expect.
- Continental climate – New York State, broadly speaking, has a humid continental climate. While this can result in colder winters, south-eastern areas including NYC experience a warmer climate zone – meaning fewer freezing temperatures. Thunderstorms can also be common in the state with weather systems travelling across the area from Canada and the Great Lakes. Snow is common in winter, even in NYC, so be sure to take appropriate clothing.
Book a serviced apartment in NYC today
Your first-class corporate accommodation in New York awaits. With SilverDoor, you get luxury, privacy, space, flexibility, and a high-end service all as part of an affordable, competitive package that makes the idea of staying at a hotel seem like a thing of the past.
Aim to book with us at least a month before your stay to find the best accommodation for your needs. Apply online or contact us today to start your booking.