Corporate housing in Seattle is optimised for business travellers – and that’s why our range of Seattle serviced apartments is the best in the industry. Providing our clients with convenient, comfortable and flexible home from home residences for their business trip is our specialism. We understand the demands of travelling on business, and as such we work hard to make the booking process as straight forward and efficient as possible. Explore our selection of Seattle serviced apartments and begin your business journey today.
Why choose a SilverDoor Seattle apartment?
SilverDoor Apartments has accrued many years’ of experience in the corporate accommodation field. Specialising in business accommodation exclusively, unlike our competitors we understand our clients’ needs down to a tee and don’t lump in corporate bookings with leisure bookings. Our apartments have been specially selected for their high standards and features which reflect both our values and our clients’ needs. Booking with us provides a host of benefits which other providers can’t match, including:
• Spectacular service. We have received hundreds of glowing reviews on Trustpilot for our excellent service; all provided by our in-house team of corporate accommodation experts. We attract some of the biggest corporations in the world to our booking service, and the majority of our clients book through us time and time again. Personable, professional and efficient, our account handlers dedicate themselves to building a genuine rapport with our clients to ensure all their needs are met, every time.
• An expansive property portfolio. We have formed excellent relationships with property partners across the world, and as such we have access to an increasing number of serviced apartments in over 800 cities. Furthermore, we have the resources to find apartments in locations not currently on our books if a client requires it. We will work fast to make enquiries and get back with recommendations as quickly as possible.
Arrange your business trip to Seattle today – browse our collection of luxurious Seattle aparthotels today on our website, or call a member of our team for personalised guidance and friendly advice.
What is a serviced apartment?
Offering a balanced blend of hotel standard services and private rental convenience and comfort, a serviced apartment is seemingly tailor made for corporate travellers. With ample space in which to live conveniently and comfortably, but within a true home from home environment, our corporate aparthotels provide our clients with all the amenities and flexibility required to conduct a fruitful and productive business trip away. Some of the many advantages our apartments offer clients are:
• Privacy and space. Unlike a bustling hotel, your serviced apartment is a true retreat within a quiet, dedicated building. With optimal space and designated living areas, you can truly make yourself at home. Cook, rest, entertain or work – the space is yours to use as you wish. The option to cook using your fully fitted kitchen is perfect for longer-stays, and can save money on having to constantly dining out.
• Luxury services. Many of our serviced apartments in Seattle, and across the world, feature additional services included on-site. These can include, but are not limited to, swimming pools, gymnasiums, parking, 24 hour receptions, conference rooms and more. The addition of these services once again makes life on the move more convenient, and allows you to maintain any schedules you wish to keep while travelling.
• Great value. Compared with hotels offering similar features and sized suites, our serviced apartments are much more affordable. The flat nightly rate of corporate serviced apartments makes them much more appealing that seasonally priced properties. Also, long-stay apartment bookings save even more money, as there is a tax reduction which is passed on to the customer.
What do I need to know about staying in Seattle?
The largest city in its home state of Washington and indeed the Pacific Northwest region of North America, Seattle is a bustling city with a population of almost 750,000 residents. In 2013 it was the fastest-growing major city in the USA, and so understandably the demand for corporate apartments in Seattle continues to grow in this thriving metropolis.
With multiple public transport systems, including: the King Country Metro stop bus, South Lake Union Streetcar line and South Transit express bus service, Seattle has an extensive network of methods to get around the city.
Reaching the city by air (domestically or internationally) is not too complicated, thanks to the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport located near the neighbouring city of SeaTac.
Due its northerly location, Seattle has a cool climate, with an average temperature of just 18 degrees Celsius in its hottest month of July. In January the average temperature drops to 5 degrees Celsius. December is the wettest month, although this often materialises as snowfall.
What else is Seattle known for?
For many years, Seattle was known as ‘Queen City’, but following a contest in the 80s its official nickname is ‘Emerald City’ after the lush forests near the city. Other slogans and names attributed to Seattle include ‘Gateway to Alaska’, ‘Rain City’, and ‘Jet City’.
Seattle is today famous for being home to some of the world’s largest corporation headquarters, including Amazon, Starbucks and Costco. Previously, Seattle was also home to Boeing’s headquarters, but today still hosts nearby manufacturing plants, making it the largest private employer in the Seattle area.