You will work in Business Development – our hardworking and close-knit team here at SilverDoor Apartments – who work together to build contacts and establish long-term relationships with clients and businesses through winning new business, meeting clients and attending property partner and industry events.
Ensuring clients are impressed by the quality of our service will be a vital aspect of your role. By working closely with our Account Management and Marketing teams, they’re able to meet and exceed our revenue targets.
The ideal attributes
- B2B serviced apartment, property or hotel background experience is essential
- Up-to-date knowledge of the industry
- Fluent English and Dutch speaking, ideally with an additional European language.
- 3 years' experience with business expansion and account wins preferably market related
- New business development experience
- Strong customer relationships
- Confident meeting clients face-to-face
- Negotiation and conversion experience
Who we are
We are the world’s leading provider of corporate serviced apartments. Working directly with over 1,600 property operators, we provide our clients and customers with the largest collection of serviced apartments in the world with over 320,000 apartments in 110 countries. We pride ourselves on the personal and friendly service we deliver which sets us apart from the competition and ensures our clients return to us time after time.
As a company we operate across five offices in London, Lancaster, Denver, Singapore and Hyderabad and place great value on each member of our team, referred to affectionately as our ‘SilverDoorians’. We make sure our people are rewarded for their hard work and look forward to coming to work each day.
In addition to a fantastic work environment, you can look forward to a vibrant social scene outside the workplace with events, parties and activities held year round for everyone to enjoy – including the famous SilverDoor Christmas Party: a lavish celebration held at a top venue!
Other benefits that you will receive working for us are:
- Competitive salary
- A paid day off to celebrate your birthday
- Long service holidays
- Annual employee recognition awards
Apply now for the chance to join a unique team with a culture unlike any other!