- Maintaining existing and develop new relationships with property partners throughout APAC
- Negotiating the best possible terms & conditions, cancellation terms, credit terms and commission levels
- Maintaining excellent lines of communication with all other departments
- Having a strong awareness of SilverDoor’s major clients and the cities they are currently travelling to. Understanding how our product needs to develop in order to support them in the future
- Maintaining a high standard of communication with international property partners and answering queries within 24 hours
- Supporting urgent requests for accommodation in locations not currently covered by SilverDoor, establishing relationships with relevant property partners
- Inspecting properties in line with the SilverDoor Verified programme within the APAC region
- Securing rates, ensuring that rate parity is being maintained
- Identify online connectivity opportunities with partners via the GDS and channel manager distribution methods
- Responsible for ensuring personal targets
- Regularly reviewing account performance with the key partners
- Regularly meeting assigned accounts and reviewing business opportunities
- Attending and representing the company at all relevant networking opportunities
- Supporting with RFP projects
- Joining client team on pitches/presentations if appropriate
- Having a strong awareness of business activities that are commercially advantageous and focusing efforts accordingly
- Delivering strong commercial relationships
- Taking ownership of escalated property complaints from clients
- Organising property partner events and representing at industry events
Who we are
We are the world’s leading provider of corporate serviced apartments. Working directly with over 1,700 property operators, we provide our clients and customers with the largest collection of serviced apartments in the world with over 320,000 apartments in 113 countries. We pride ourselves on the personal and friendly service we deliver which sets us apart from the competition and ensures our clients return to us time after time.
As a company we operate across six offices in London, Lancaster, Denver, Madrid, Singapore and Hyderabad and place great value on each member of our team, referred to affectionately as our ‘SilverDoorians’. We make sure our people are rewarded for their hard work and look forward to coming to work each day.
Our offices are primed to engender a team atmosphere, with breakout spaces provided for you to enjoy time with your colleagues, In addition to a fantastic work environment, you can look forward to a vibrant social scene outside the workplace with events, parties and activities held year round for everyone to enjoy!
Other benefits that you will receive working for us are:
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- A paid day off to celebrate your birthday
- Long service holidays
- Annual employee recognition awards
- Holiday purchase scheme
Apply now for the chance to join a unique team with a culture unlike any other!