Where to stay for the London Art Fair 2015
Where to stay for the London Art Fair 201516th January 2015
The London Art Fair returns to the Business Design Centre in Islington this January, running from the 21st to the 25th.Brightening up the winter months, the art fair is one of the largest in the UK where artists exhibit work from the early 20th century to the present day; the ultimate destination for art lovers.
The London Art Fair is based in Islington, north east London. As a thriving, cultural hub, Islington provides the perfect setting for the fair. The area attracts people from all walks of life - creatives, city workers, students and pensioners all rub shoulders in this small borough of London.
Here’s our guide to where to stay if you’re visiting the fair this month.
Fisher House, Angel
This beautiful three bedroom apartment is perfect if you’re visiting the Art Fair with friends or colleagues.
- Short walk from the London Art Fair
- Close to Barnard Park
- Fully equipped, designer kitchen
- Clean, contemporary design throughout
- Private patio area
- Free Wi-Fi
Charles Hope Kings Cross
Another apartment with more than one bedroom; considerable savings can be made by booking a serviced apartment instead of multiple hotel rooms when travelling as a group.
- Easy commute to the London Art Fair
- Two bedrooms within an 89 square metre residence
- Complimentary welcome pack
- Laundry services and wifi provided
- Easy commute to the fair and major London suites
- Traditional and decadent decor throughout
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Private garden and patio
- Free Wi-Fi
If you’d like to book one of these then give us a call, or take a look at our wide range of other serviced apartments in London to see all we have to offer.