The London Art Fair returns to the Business Design Centre in Islington this January, running from the 21st to the 25th. Brightening up the winter months, the art fair is one of the largest in the UK where artists exhibit work from the early 20th century to the present day; the ultimate destination for art lovers.
The London Art Fair is based in Islington, north east London. As a thriving, cultural hub, Islington provides the perfect setting for the fair. The area attracts people from all walks of life – creatives, city workers, students and pensioners all rub shoulders in this small borough of London.
Here’s our guide to where to stay if you’re visiting the fair this month.
This beautiful three bedroom apartment is perfect if you’re visiting the Art Fair with friends or colleagues.
- Thirteen minutes’ walk from the London Art Fair
- Two floors with three bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Fully equipped, designer kitchen
- Period features, high ceilings and fireplaces
- Courtyard garden
- Free Wi-Fi
Another apartment with more than one bedroom; considerable savings can be made by booking a serviced apartment instead of multiple hotel rooms when travelling as a group.
- Nine minutes’ walk from the London Art Fair
- Eleven minutes’ walk from Angel underground station
- Four bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Marble fireplace
- Private garden and patio area
Located on the popular Caledonian road, these apartments offer one, two or three bedroom apartments close to both King’s Cross St Pancras train station and the event.
- Fifteen minutes’ walk from the London Art Fair
- Twenty minutes’ walk from King’s Cross St Pancras
- One, two and three bedroom apartments
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Open plan sitting/dining area
- Free Wi-Fi
You couldn’t ask for a better location that the Calshot Street Apartments. Situated just off the trendy Pentonville Road the apartments are close to the national and international transport links of King’s Cross St Pancras and to the Business Design Centre where the art fair is hosted.
- Twelve minutes’ walk from the London Art Fair
- Ten minutes’ walk from King’s Cross St Pancras
- One bedroom apartments
- Situated on the 16th, 17th and 18th floors
- Floor to ceiling windows
If you’d like to book one of these then give us a call, or take a look at our wide range of other serviced apartments in London to see all we have to offer.